You are here
11.5" x 5" Throat Space
6.5" Quilting Space.
The KQ622 is an industrial shortarm quilting machine. It rides on the Original Hinterberg Frame.
- The KQ622 is a 96 class, full size industrial machine made of cast iron with a throat depth of 11-1/2” and a throat height of 5”. This gives you a quilting area of about 6-1/2”.
- Made at the KenQuilt facility in Arkansas.
- Users can quilt from the front or back of the machine using comfort grip
- Convenient front and rear handles have a continuous run button on the front end of the machine and a momentary button on the rear end of the machine for safety.
- LED light bar illuminates the needle for ease of use.
- Variable speed control allows outline quilting and maintains a constant speed to suit the operator from zero to full capacity.
- Uses a Rotary Hook with and standard size bobbin capacity - Size L.
- Top mounted 1/10 HP motor with high starting torque and a motor speed of up to 8,000 RPM.
- Hinterberg table included. You purchase rails locally at your choice of length.
- Separate bobbin winder (optional) works independently of the KenQuilt machine.
- Disk tensioner.
- Battery powered laser.
- Accessories with the machine - 5 patterns, 10 needles, 6 bobbins, 4 clamps, 1
spool of thread, screwdrivers, oil, and a manual.